Critical Cosmology: On Nations and Globalization by Gerard Raulet (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
- AU $61.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization is more than an ecomic or geopolitical matter; it is above all a new (political) culture and, as such, it requires philosophical inquiry to determine if it represents a 20th century revolution in thinking t unlike the Kantian Revolution represented to the 18th century. Critical Cosmology takes up the task of establishing the much needed philosophical tools to 'think' globalization by reading Kant's refoundation of cosmopolitanism as a political, t moral, text.
- Author BiographyGZrard Raulet is Professor of the History of Ideas at L'UniversitZ de Paris, Sorbonne, and Chair of the Weimar Culture Research Group at Maison des Sciences de L'Homme/CNRS.
- Author(s)Gerard Raulet
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleOut Sources: Philosophy-Culture-Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byDavid Rasmussen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.