All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Cultural Policy Studies: A Reader brings together classic statements and contemporary views that illustrate how everyday culture is as much a product of policy and ecomic determinants as it is of creative and consumer impulses.
- Author BiographyJustin Lewis is Professor of Communication and Cultural Industries at Cardiff University. He has written several books on culture, most recently Constructing Public Opinion: How Elites Do What They Like and Why We Seem to Go Along With It (2001). Toby Miller is Professor of Cultural Studies and Cultural Policy Studies at New York University. He is author of The Well-Tempered Self (1993) and The Avengers (1997), and editor of A Companion to Cultural Studies (Blackwell 2001) and the journal Television & New Media.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2002
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight600 g
- Width172 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJustin Lewis,Toby Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.