All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays references traditional and contemporary thought on theory and practice in music education for all age groups, from the very young to the elderly. The material spans a broad range of subject areas from history and philosophy to art and music, and addresses issues such as curriculum, pedagogy, assessment and evaluation, as well as current issues in techlogy and performance standards. Written by leading researchers and educators from diverse countries and cultures, this selection of previously published articles, research studies and book chapters is representative of the most frequently discussed and debated topics in the profession. This volume, which documents the importance of lifelong learning, is an indispensable reference work for specialists in the field of music education.
- Author BiographyMarvelene C. Moore is Professor of Music Education, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA and is founder and chair of the National Symposium on Multicultural Music, co-sponsored by The National Association for Music Education.
- Author(s)Marvelene C. Moore
- PublisherAshgate Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAldershot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 31 previously published journal articles
- Weight1284 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byMarvelene C. Moore
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.