All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays examines key cutting-edge areas of international refugee law, including strategies for interpretative harmony, the rights of refugees and the standard of proof in complementary protection. Each topic is examined from a theoretical and a practical perspective in order to find solutions to the many legal issues and concerns which currently confront this area of law, and to seek ways to advance the field as a whole.
- Author BiographyJames C. Simeon is an Assistant Professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, a Centre for Refugee Studies (CRS) Scholar, and a Faculty Associate with the Centre for Support of Teaching (CST) at York University, Toronto, Canada. His teaching and research interests are in the fields of public management, public administration, public policy and administration and international human rights law, international refugee law, and international humanitarian and criminal law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJames C. Simeon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.