All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last forty years, there have been numerous attempts to critique the theory and practice of mental health care. Taking its lead from anti-psychiatry, Critical Perspectives on Mental Health seeks to explore and evaluate the claims of mainstream mental health ideologies and to establish what implications the critiques of these perspectives have for practice. This text will be essential reading for students and those working in the social work and mental health care professions.
- Author BiographyVicki Coppock is a Senior Lecturer in Social Policy and Social Work at Edge Hill College; John Hopton is a Lecturer in Applied Social Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)John Hopton,Vicki Coppock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.48Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.