All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders how Project Head Start, the federally funded preschool program, has operated (sometimes effectively and comfortably, sometimes t) with families, in communities, and with other institutions. An important look at the intersections of poverty, social programs, and education.
- Author BiographyJeanne Ellsworth is Associate Professor, Center for Educational Studies and Services and Lynda J. Ames is Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, both at Plattsburgh State University of New York. Their previous book is Women Reformed, Women Empowered: Rural Mothers and the Endangered Promise of Head Start.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/09/1998
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Youth Social Services, Schooling & Public Policy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Out-of-print date01/08/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight662 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJeanne Ellsworth,Lynda J. Ames
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.