Critical Qualitative Inquiry: Foundations and Futures by Left Coast Press Inc (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.07+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $169.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical approaches to qualitative research have made a significant impact on research practice over the past decade. This comprehensive volume of contemporary, original articles places this trend in its historical context, describes the current landscape of critical work, and considers the future of this turn. The book-includes contributions from some of the leading qualitative researchers on three continents;-consists of big-picture articles that describe the dimensions of this research tradition;-situates critical qualitative inquiry in the overall development and landscape of qualitative research.
- Author BiographyGaile S. Cannella , a leading figure in critical qualitative research, is head of the Global Coalition for Critical Qualitative Inquiry Project and is affiliated with Arizona State University, USA. Cannella held the Velma E. Schmidt Endowed Chair in the College of Education at University of North Texas and has also taught at Texas A&M University and Tulane University, USA among other positions. She is co-editor of Critical Qualitative Research Reader , which won the American Educational Studies Association book award in 2012, and editor or author of four other books on early-childhood, education, and critical research. She edits the International Critical Childhood Studies Journal and co-edits the Rethinking Childhood book series. Michelle Salazar PUrez is Assistant Professor of Early Childhood at New Mexico State University, USA. She received her Ph.D at Arizona State University and has worked as a practitioner in a variety of early- childhood settings. She has also taught at Southern Illinois University and University of North Texas, USA. Dr. PUrezAEs current scholarship interests include using marginalized feminist perspectives and critical qualitative methodologies to engage in activist research within the field of childhood studies. Penny A. Pasque is Associate Professor and Program Area Coordinator of Adult and Higher Education in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, Women's and Gender Studies, and the Center for Social Justice at University of Oklahoma, USA. Her research addresses complexities in critical qualitative inquiry, in/equities in higher education, and dis/connections between higher education and society. She is author of American Higher Education Leadership and Policy , co-author of Qualitative inquiry for Equity in Higher Education , and co-editor of Empowering Women in Higher Education and Student Affairs .
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGaile S. Cannella,Michelle Salazar Perez,Penny A. Pasque
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.