Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on John 6 illustrating various current approaches to biblical interpretation. To understand this chapter, one must deal with most of the issues that confront serious readers of the Fourth Gospel. Historical issues and questions regarding the composition of the Gospel, the nature of the Johannine community, the literary design of the Gospel and its theology all come to focus in a unique way in John 6. The essays in this volume are written by ten of the leading Johannine scholars in America, Australia, Europe and Scandinavia. The collection, therefore, provides an overview of current Johannine scholarship and a showcase for the various methodologies w being used in Gospel studies.
- PublisherSociety of Biblical Literature
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety of Biblical Literature
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byR.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.