All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Reasoning & Philosophy has been praised as an invative and clearly written handbook that teaches new philosophy students how to read, evaluate, and write in a critical manner. Concise, accessible language and ample use of examples and study modules help students gain the basic kwledge necessary to succeed in undergraduate philosophy courses, and to apply that kwledge to achieve success in other disciplines as well. With a reorganized presentation, fresh modules, new examples and illustrations, the second edition is even more clear and accessible to students.
- Author BiographyM. Andrew Holowchak is assistant professor of philosophy at Rider University. His research interests are principally in ancient philosophy, philosophy and history of science, Freudian psychoanalysis, critical reasoning, and philosophy of sport. He is the author of multiple books, including Ancient Science and Dreams, Happiness and Greek Ethical Thought, The Stoics, and Critical Reasoning and Science.
- Author(s)M. Andrew Holowchak
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.