All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen people work together over time, certain key events stand out as having the potential to teach lasting lessons for the future. Leaders can use the Critical Reflections process to help their groups learn these lessons, whether the key event was a great success or a wretched failure. The goal is to affect future outcomes in similar situations: either to repeat the current success or to avoid repeating the same mistake.
- Author BiographyThis series of guidebooks draws on the practical knowledge that the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has generated, since its inception in 1970, through its research and educational activity conducted in partnership with hundreds of thousands of managers and executives. Much of this knowledge is shared-in a way that is distinct from the typical university department, professional association, or consultancy. CCL is not simply a collection of individual experts, although the individual credentials of its staff are impressive; rather it is a community, with its members holding certain principles in common and working together to understand and generate practical responses to today's leadership and organizational challenges. The purpose of the series is to provide managers with specific advice on how to complete a developmental task or solve a leadership challenge. In doing that, the series carries out CCL's mission to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. Chris Ernst is research director, global leadership, at CCL's Singapore campus. He is responsible for starting up CCL's research and innovation unit in Asia and for comanaging Leadership across Differences, a global project focusing on leadership in diverse, multicultural contexts. Chris holds a Ph.D. in industrial and organizational psychology from North Carolina State University. Andre Martin is an enterprise associate at CCL's Colorado Springs campus. He is a lead faculty member for the Center's Leadership and High-Performing Teams program and a key designer of the Navigating Complex Challenges program. Andre holds a Ph.D. in organizational psychology from Saint Louis University.
- Author(s)Andre Martin,Center for Creative Leadership (CCL),Christopher T. Ernst
- PublisherCentre for Creative Leadership
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationGreensboro
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Creative Leadership
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight53 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.