All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster these top-performing sales skills to dominate the marketplace Critical Selling is a dynamic and powerful guide for transforming your sales approach and outperforming your competition. This book is based on Janek Performance Group's, an award winning sales performance company, most popular sales training program, Critical Selling(R). Let authors Justin Zappulla and Nick Kane, Managing Partners at Janek, lead you through their flagship sales training methodology to provide you with the strategies, skills and best practices you need to accelerate the sales process and close more deals. From the initial contact to closing the deal, this book details the winning strategies and skills that have supercharged the sales force of program alumni like OptumHealth, Santander Bank, Daimler Trucks, California Casualty, and many more. Concrete, actionable steps show you how to plan a productive sales call, identify customer needs, differentiate yourself from the competition, and wrap up the sale. You'll also learn proven techniques for building rapport, overcoming objections, dealing with price pressures, and handling the million little things that can derail an otherwise positive sales interaction. Sales are the lifeblood of your company. Are they meeting your expectations? What if you could exceed projected sales figures and blow your competition out of the water? This book provides the research-based framework to ignite your sales team and excite your customer base, for sustainable success in today's market. Let Critical Selling(R) show you how to: * Connect with customers on a deeper level to build trust * Present a persuasive and value-based solution tailored to your customer s needs * Handle pricing pressure, doubt, and objections with confidence * Utilize proven methodologies that help you close the sale Sales is about so much more than exchanging goods or services for cash. It's about relationships, it's about outperforming the competition, it's about demonstrating real value, and it's about understanding and solving people's problems. Critical Selling shows you how to bring it all together, using proven techniques based on real sales performance research.
- Author BiographyNICK KANE is a managing partner of Janek Performance Group and co-creator of the Critical Selling(R) methodology. A recognized thought leader and sales performance expert, he guides numerous organizations in improving their sales effectiveness. JUSTIN ZAPPULLA is a managing partner of Janek Performance Group and co-creator of the Critical Selling(R) methodology. In addition to successfully working with hundreds of well-known brands to develop and implement strategic sales performance solutions, he has trained and coached more than 15,000 sales and sales management professionals worldwide.
- Author(s)Justin Zappulla,Nick Kane
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width164 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.