All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses T. F. Torrance s theology of incarnation. His theology is built upon several crucial presuppositions. This book examines these presuppositions and their role within the framework of Torrance s theology. It explores its unitary structure by analyzing his fundamental methods in hermeneutics, dialectics, natural theology, and natural science. In particular, the study addresses the internal incoherence, inconsistency and seemingly paradoxical nature of his writings (such as the integration of dualistic ideas into a unitary theological structure), and highlights the impact of Barthian theology on his theological formulation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Man Kei Ho holds a MTS from Tyndale Seminary, and a Ph.D. in theology from the University of Wales. He has served as visiting lecturer at seminaries in Hong Kong and the Philippines, and at Sichuan University in China. He is currently an adjunct professor at the Canadian Chinese School of Theology at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto. Prior to his theological training, he spent over 20 years working as an engineer in high tech industry.
- Author(s)Man Kei Ho
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 23: Theologie
- Series Part/Volume Number869
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight440 g
- Width220 mm
- Height150 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.