All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the insights of a wide range of critical theorists, this book provides a comprehensive overview of globalization and its consequences. Organized around thematic chapters designed to provoke student inquiry, it also demonstrates how the views of critical theorists are crucial to understanding the global processes that shape the world.
- Author BiographyCHAMSY EL-OJEILI is Lecturer in Sociology at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He is author of From Left Communism to Postmodernism: Reconsidering Emancipatory Discourse (2003) and co-editor of Confronting Globalization (2005) and of the journal New Zealand Sociology. PATRICK HAYDEN is Senior Lecturer in the School of International Relations at the University of St Andrews, UK. He is the author of Cosmopolitan Global Politics (2005), John Rawls: Towards a Just World Order (2002) and co-editor of Confronting Globalization (2005) and America's War on Terror (2003).
- Author(s)Chamsy El-Ojeili,Professor Patrick Hayden
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.