All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Thinking in the 21st Century Classroom is an essential guide for teachers who want to promote evaluative thinking, problem solving, and independent learning in their classrooms. Monica Sevilla gives you valuable insight into the benefits of learning how to think critically and how to develop standards-based lessons, activities, and projects with use of the higher order thinking skills to fully develop your students thinking skills and potential. Important strategies and tips for effective student learning are also included in this must-have book.
- Author BiographyMonica Sevilla is an educator with the Los Angeles School District and an author of over 50 books in print and eBooks.
- Author(s)Monica Sevilla
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.