All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionRoland Barthes (1915-1980) was a major French writer, literary theorist and critic of French culture and society. His classic works include Mythologies and Camera Lucida . Criticism and Truth is a brilliant discussion of the language of literary criticism and a key work in the Barthes can. It is a cultural, linguistic and intellectual challenge to those who believe in the clarity, flexibility and neutrality of language, couched in Barthes' own inimitable and provocative style.
- Author BiographyRoland Barthes (1915-1980) was a major French writer, literary theorist and critic of French culture and society. Katrine Pilcher Keuneman is Senior Fellow in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Philip Thody was formerly Professor of French Literature at Leeds University
- Author(s)Roland Barthes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleClassic Criticism S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Translated byKatrine Pilcher Keuneman
- Foreword byPhilip Thody
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.