All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Croatia Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use. Sunbathe on cliffs overlooking crystal-clear water, go windsurfing or enjoy a sladoled (ice cream)! Croatia awaits! Inside the Croatia Marco Polo Spiral Guide:Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Croatia Feeling provides tips to help you experience the essence of the country and its locals. Get under Croatia's skin and see what makes it tick. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Zagreb, Inland Croatia, Istria and Beyond, North and Central Dalmatia, Dubrovnik and South Dalmatia. Organised by area; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free for Perfect Days in Croatia! Coverage of Trg Bana Jelacica, Gornji Grad, Atelijer Ivan Mestrovic, Plitvicka Jezera, Zagorje, Varazdin, Kopacki Rit, Lonjsko Polje, Porec, Pula, Rovinj, Split, Trogir, Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula and more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket.Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight358 g
- Width119 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.