All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionSomething is lurking beneath the water, and Jake has decided that he's going to find out what it isWhat is the mystery of the pond in the park? Jake has got his net and he is determined to find out. Something is lurking down there! Follow Jake on his hilarious search, and discover what he really finds at the bottom of the pond! This rhyming story is packed with humor and fun and is perfect for lap-time sharing. The amusing illustrations hit just the right te with young children!
- Author BiographyHilary Robinson is an author, broadcaster, and radio producer. She is the author of more than 40 books, including The Magical Book of Mix Ups (Spells and Smells), which won the Experian Big Three Award, and Prima Spiderina, which was shortlisted by the English Society for Best Picture Book. Mike Gordon is an illustrator whose works include The Frog Prince, I Feel Sad, and Pirate Pat.
- Author(s)Hilary Robinson
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReadZone Picture Books
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReadZone Books Limited
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.