All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionGot a crochet problem you can't solve? Curious to kw more about a specific technique? Want to kw how to achieve a range of decorative effects? Crochet 200 Questions & Answers will come to your rescue, answering 200 questions on a vast range of crochet topics.
- Author BiographyRita Taylor manages the Gansey and the Period Garment Schemes for the Knitting & Crochet Guild. She is a Director of the Guild and regularly contributes articles and designs to its quarterly journal, SlipKnot.
- Author(s)Rita Taylor
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Weight544 g
- Width165 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.