All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colorful idea book is perfect for anyone with children who wants to learn to crochet. This booklet presents 38 original easy to make crochet patterns. Step by step instructions and clear illustrations show how to crochet hats, headbands and more. Readers also learn how to make a variety of accents and floral embellishments. A handy stitch guide and abbreviations chart are included that cover basic crochet skills.
- Author BiographyCony Larsen is the founder and CEO of Ammee's Babies, a company that produces hemstitched baby items, including blankets, bibs and more. Cony also organised Ammee's Babies Blankets for Babies program, which provides blankets for newborns in areas around the world where they are not readily available. Cony has published 7 short 8-page books on crocheting through Ammee's Babies.
- Author(s)Cony Larsen
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 80 photographs, includes illustrations, includes patterns
- Weight204 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- julirolli_2x9hr17 May, 2016by
crochet bouquet book
Nicely set out detailed photos and instructions. Need to have experience in crochet. I am happy with this book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.