All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for beginner and intermediate crocheters, with basic and specialist techniques covered. With their contemporary, fashion-forward spin on classic patterns, these 25 hats are sure to hook crocheters everywhere! Featuring popular author Rachael Oglesby's signature style, the designs include an ombre-dipped beanie, a raffia boater hat, soluchy patterned stunners and more. Some even have unisex appeal. In addition to crochet basics, Oglesby provides fun for intermediates, with dip-dyeing, cable work, multiple yarn colours and wrapping.
- Author BiographyRachael Oglesby is the bestselling author of Crochet Boutique (9781600599262) and the talented designer and crocheter behind Softspoken, the blog and popular Etsy shop (where she's a recurring featured seller and has sold over 2,000 items). Rachael's work has also been sold through boutiques both nationwide and globally.
- Author(s)Rachael Oglesby
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.