All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStop and crochet the flowers! Crochet flowers are a favorite with needlecrafters because they can be made from scraps of yarn, they're small and portable, and they are so versatile. Geared toward beginners, each of the 35 crochet flowers patterns in this book comes with a clear, easy-to-follow photo sequence linked to a chart. Other books supply patterns, but only Crochet Flowers Step-by-Step take you through the process one step at a time, so absolutely prior experience is required. Use them to add charm to home decor projects such as pillows, towels, or napkin holders, or gather them into a pretty corsage for a lapel or hat trim. You could even go flower crazy and create an entire herbaceous border! Once the seed is sown, you won't want to stop making these adorable embellishments.
- Author BiographyTANYA SHLIAZHKO grew up surrounded by her grandmother's floral handmade accessories, inspiring her to create unique crochet items focused on floral elements. Tanya sells her crochet items via her Etsy shop, Sweet Crocheterie.
- Author(s)Tanya Shliazhko
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width180 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.