All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrocheters in search of sophisticated designs will find what they're looking for in this chic, contemporary collection. Sixteen patterns include sweaters, pullovers, boleros and other stylish garments, all beginning with simple geometric shapes. A circle becomes a cardigan, four rectangles turn into a vest and two triangles transform into a poncho. A superb basics section - with the clear, accessible details that have made Shann Mullett-Bowlsby a rewned world-class teacher - will help even beginners master the skills needed to create these stunning items.
- Author BiographyShannon Mullett-Bowlsby is the co-owner and creative director of Shibaguyz Designz. He is the author of Designer Crochet (Lark) and has had over 150 patterns published in books and magazines. He is a member of the Crochet Guild of America, the Knitting Guild of America, the Crochet Liberation Front and the National Needle Arts Association. He is also a Craft Yarn Council Certified Teacher. He lives in Seattle, WA.
- Author(s)Shannon Mullett-Bowlsby
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs and 16 patterns
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.