All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoris Chan reinterprets old-fashioned lace techniques in these 20 gorgeous fashion-forward designs. This title explains how to design and customise the patterns to fit any style and body shape. In Crochet Lace Invations , Doris Chan shares her new enthusiasm for some very old-fashioned lace techniques and showcases this passion by creating 20 stylish fashions. Lace techniques covered include broomstick, hairpin, Tunisian, crochet motifs and doilies. Each chapter begins with an introduction and step-by-step tutorial, followed by a progression of projects for practice. Crocheters will learn to incorporate these new skills into more complex garment designs. The twenty projects are all accompanied by schematics, charts and photographs. Also, using a versatile jacket and skirt template - which readers will be using throughout the book - Doris demonstrates how they can be adapted in a variety of ways to fit any style and any size.
- Author BiographyDoris Chan crocheted quietly for decades, but in 2002 one of her crocheted shawls appeared on the Lion Brand website and she became a renowned designer almost overnight. Since then, her work has appeared in numerous magazines and various books and booklets. She is an active member of the Crochet Guild of America.
- Author(s)Doris Chan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 72 2-colour illustrations, 50 photographs
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.