All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
About this product
- DescriptionJust a few essential techniques can go a long way toward ensuring fun and success with crochet! Helpful introductory sections explain stitches, textures, materials, equipment, and everything else new crocheters will need to get started, while projects range from the beautifully simple to the challenging. Inside, you'll find dozens of bold and beautiful designs for pillows, throws, rugs, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, gloves - and so much more. Includes a glorious selection of striking and colourful photographs bound to generate exciting new ideas for future crochet projects.
- Author BiographyEva Wincent has been running her own knitting business for twenty years. She is among Sweden's most prolific and respected knitters. Paula Hammerskog is a communication consultant and the author of several books. She has been an avid knitter for many years and lives in Sweden.
- Author(s)Eva Wincent,Paula Hammerskog
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Width194 mm
- Height266 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.