All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy an entire decade of the magazine that crochet lovers look to and cherish above all others! This DVD-ROM includes every page of every issue of Crochet World magazine from 1991 to 2000 a total of 60 issues. Search by word or phrase across all Table of Contents pages in a single file. The fully searchable PDFs are printer friendly, and the DVD is both PC and MAC compatible and can also be played on Region 1 DVD players.
- Author BiographyAnnie s is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie s books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.