All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo more traditional 'granny square', Crochet to Go! is filled with modern motif patterns in every shape and colour. These portable projects are perfect for crocheters on the move! Each motif is interchangeable with at least five others providing a wide variety of creative and unique design possibilities. Once you've created your motifs, crochet expert Ellen Gormley teaches you how to use them in a variety of different projects, large or small, incorporating single or multiple motifs.
- Author BiographyEllen Gormley has been crocheting for 12 years. She enjoys crocheting afghans, accessories, and tote bags. Gormley is a member of the Southwest Ohio Crochet Guild and is a licensed clinical counselor. She and her husband, Tom, have two children.
- Author(s)Ellen Gormley
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.