All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionForget those weird misshapen hats and long stringy scarves. In fact, forgetting them will be easy with Crocheted Accessories. These accessories are so cool, one will believe they're crocheted! Start-to-finish instructions show even beginners just how to make fabulous scarves, cool hats, and stylish mittens, as well as chic bags, designer-look wraps, and throws that make any couch look amazing. Novelty yarns plus ribbons, beads, and embroidery make all twenty designs fun and fabulous. Anyone can do it--start w!
- Author BiographyHelen Ardley, a freelance designer and author, lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Helen Ardley
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width233 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.