All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGather crochet kw-how for making toy animals of all shapes and sizes. The book features a clear, detailed crochet pattern for each animal, plus toy-making tips. Along the way, readers will also learn some interesting and surprising facts about each wild animal. The projects vary in level of complexity, and there is an easy to understand techniques section to help lapsed and beginning crocheters with basic crochet skills.
- Author BiographyVanessa Mooncie is a children's wear designer, illustrator, and commercial interior designer. She specializes in silkscreen work and designing crochet jewelry through her company Kissy Suzuki (www.kissysuzuki.com). She lives with her family in the south of England, and is a regular contributor to magazines and GMC craft books.
- Author(s)Vanessa Mooncie
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width214 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.