All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you have kids or are a kid at heart, you'll love making the fun and kid-stylish projects featured in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love. This easy-to-use book features twenty-five designs for garments and accessories for school-age kids. Projects include: hats, sweaters, dresses, vests, mittens, leggings, socks, and slippers in styles kids are certain to love. Crocheting Clothes Kids Love also includes patterns for accessories, such as: purses, shoulder bags, a backpack, pouches, hair accessories, bracelets, and a belt. Creative, fun photography by Nancy Langdon, who also co-authored and photographed Sewing Clothes Kids Love and photographed Knitting Clothes Kids Love shows kids wearing and using the projects to give you added inspiration. All projects are designed using a variety of yarn types in fibers that are easy to care for. Yarns used represent selections from both LYS and big box brands, with generic descriptions, gauge and hook sizes to allow you to easily substitute comparable yarn. Helpful stitch diagrams are scattered throughout the book to ensure your creations turn out just like the pictures! New to crochet? No worries. General crochet instructions are provided and special stitch patterns are introduced with both written and diagrammed instructions to make it easy for new crocheters to follow along.
- Author BiographySHELBY ALLAHO has won numerous design awards, and her work has been published in Interweave Crochet and Inside Crochet, as well as in books from Sixth and Spring Books, and Sterling Publishing. She specializes in designing unique accessories for women and children, in traditional and freeform crochet. ELLEN GORMLEY stitched more than 80 afghans before beginning her design career in 2004. Now, Ellen has sold more than 200 designs, and been published numerous times in many crochet magazines including Interweave Crochet, Crochet Today, Crochet!, Crochet World and Inside Crochet. Her designs have been shown on the PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! Her two books are Go Crochet! Afghan Design Workbook and Learn Bruges Lace.
- Author(s)Ellen Gormley,Shelby Allaho
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note150 color photos
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O,Spiral bound (stationery)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.