All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrochetterie is a collection of approximately 30 trendy crochet projects from Finnish designer and blogger Molla Mills that will get you hooked yet again on this addictive craft. This book will help you master or simply remind you of the crochet basics and teach you how to make a variety of pieces for different occasions. Learn how to crochet clothes and accessories for the men, women and children in your life. Create useful items for your travels such as handy little bicycle bags and passport cases, as well as beautifully patterned rugs and cushions for your home life. Molla also demonstrates how to effectively customise clothes and bags by adding crochet. With simple step-by-step instructions accompanied by clear and detailed images as an extra guide, these stylish and unique projects will inspire you to start crocheting.
- Author BiographyMolla Mills is a Finnish designer, seamstress, craftswoman and founder of the blog Virkkuri ('Crochet'). Her work has been exhibited worldwide, and she is inspired by the style of the 1940s, 1950s, rock 'n' roll, old love songs and Helsinki. She is the author of Modern Crochet, also published by Jacqui Small LLP.
- Author(s)Molla Mills
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Weight1021 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.