All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Wilf sees the simple wooden bowl in the local museum, he's t sure why he's so drawn to it - but it has him mesmerized. Leaving with the bowl under his jacket, he tices two men in dark suits heading purposefully inside, and something tells him he should make a quick exit. The next morning, there's someone in his room: Crog. Dressed in muddy rags, with black stubs for teeth and a grisly rope around his neck, Crog isn't sure how he ended up here - but he kws it's because of the bowl. Three thousand years ago, Crog was tasked with protecting the bowl from those who want it to gain power, and he failed once. But he won't fail again. Within minutes, the doorman at Wilf's apartment is lying dead, the men in suits closing in. Wilf, Crog and Wilf's twin sister Ishbel are suddenly on the run - and those who want the bowl are only one step behind.
- Author BiographyAmanda Mitchison grew up in Scotland. She has travelled widely. Her first job as a journalist was on the Egyptian Gazette in Cairo and she later worked as a radio reporter for the Vatican in Rome. She now lives in Bristol with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Amanda Mitchison
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight211 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.