All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCromer & Sheringham History Tour is a unique insight into the illustrious history of the North Norfolk coast. The two towns were once small fishing villages and were reinvented in the nineteenth century as seaside resorts. Mike Rouse guides the reader through the historical streets, showing how the beautiful area has transformed over time. With the help of a handy location map, readers are invited on this tour to discover for themselves the changing face of Cromer and Sheringham.
- Author BiographyEly-born Michael Rouse specialises in local history books, especially photographic collections, of which he has put together a great number including Ely in Old Postcards and A View in Cambridgeshire. He edited the official guide to the city of Ely for some 20 years, and has written numerous freelance articles for magazines. After some years teaching at Soham Village College, he now does storytelling at Ely Museum and takes photographs for Viva Youth Theatre in Soham. He also acts as a local councillor for Ely.
- Author(s)Michael Rouse
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note50
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.