Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an examination of crop circles through the eyes of two American enthusiasts who use new and intriguing methods to make sense of this puzzling phemen. Through both examination of crop circles and channeled investigation, Crop Circles Revealed explores a new understanding to help the people of the world and our mother planet survive the new millennium. Scientific formulas of light and sound and the wisdom found in the mythologies of the ages are brought together in this up-to-the-minute edition. Judith Moore and Babara Lamb lift crop circles away from the controversy of who makes them into the wonder of what they represent to us at this critical time in our history.
- Author(s)Barbara Lamb,Judith Moore
- PublisherLight Technology,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSedona, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLight Technology,U.S.
- Content Note16pp colour, b&w illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.