All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, mysterious symbols and patterns have been appearing in many fields. Who or what created them, and what could they possibly mean? Are they the work of beings from ather world, or simply an elaborate hoax? Using the scientific method to evaluate the evidence, this book attempts to find out!
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced writer for young adults. She has written over 100 nonfiction books on a variety of topics. Jane has a first class degree in English Literature and an M. Phil in History of Art and is currently a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Oxford Brookes University. She has two sons and three stepsons and lives in Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIgnite: Solving Mysteries with Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.