All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the fundamentals as well as in-depth details of agricultural cropping systems from around the globe! Cropping Systems: Trends and Advances is a comprehensive review of past and present research efforts in North America and other parts of the world. It brings together biological, ecomic, sociological, and technical aspects of cropping systems in a single source to provide a reference unlike any other on the subject that is available today. This valuable book also points to future directions that cropping systems research needs to take in order to increase sustainable agriculture and feed the growing world population. Charts, tables, and illustrations make the information easy to access and understand. An ideal textbook for graduate and undergraduate courses in agromy as well as a comprehensive reference for professionals involved in cropping systems research, Cropping Systems: Trends and Advances is a book you'll refer to again and again. Topics covered in this well-referenced and thoughtfully indexed book include: * emerging trends in cropping systems research * designing resource-efficient cropping systems * soil quality and fertility * tillage * root dynamics * water quality concerns * nitrogen use efficiency * precision agriculture * agricultural biotechlogy * weed biology and management * integrated pest management * the important role that cover crops can play * key indicators for assessing nitrogen use efficiency in cereal-based agroecosystems * the implications of elevated carbon dioxide-induced changes in agroecosystem productivity * and a great deal more!
- Author(s)Anil Shrestha
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1247 g
- Width158 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.