All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, written within the framework of a research project funded by the European Commission Civil Justice Programme, identifies the ways in which cross-border EU competition law actions can best be handled in Europe. Employing traditional library-based legal research methods as well as qualitative interviews with legal practitioners in Germany and England (countries sharing different legal traditions) and policy-makers in Brussels, the book considers how private EU competition law actions are functioning at the moment and how they could and should be developed. The study proposes solutions for some of the most pressing practical problems, and includes chapters by the following academics, legal practitioners and judges: Judge I Pelikava (General Court of the EU); J Lawrence and A Morfey (Freshfields); P Lasok QC (Monckton Chambers); H Mercer QC (Essex Court Chambers); J Webber (Shearman & Sterling); T Reher (CMS Hasche Sigle, Germany); P Bos and J Mohlmann (BarentsKrans, the Netherlands); P Beaumont (Aberdeen); S Bariatti (Milan); G Howells (Manchester); D Fairgrieve (BIICL); J Fitchen (Aberdeen); A Andreangeli (Edinburgh); D Tzakas (Athens Bar, Greece); S Dnes (Sidley Austin, Brussels); F Becker and J Kammin (Kiel University, Germany); and M Dav (Brunel University).
- Author BiographyMihail Danov is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Brunel University. Florian Becker is Professor in Law at Kiel University. Paul Beaumont is Professor of European Union and Private International Law and Director of the Centre for Private International Law of the University of Aberdeen.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleHart Studies in Competition Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight979 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFlorian Becker,Mihail Danov,Paul Beaumont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.