All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of Canadian-themed crosswords, popular puzzle designer Gwen Sjogren draws on her trademark wit and endless supply of trivia to test the skills of Great White Northerners. Fifty regular and jumbo sized puzzles, in a new larger format, accompanied by curious Canadian content, guarantee this collection will entertain and challenge. From winning sweepers to famous Davids, Cross-Canada Crosswords 5 draws on history, sports, geography, pop culture and, of course, the trademarks of Canadian identity. Do you kw the difference between the McKenzie brothers and The Kids in the Hall? Where to find Canada's highest cascade or spend springtime in the Paris of the Prairies ? If you kw the name of Toronto's home of hockey for 68 years and enjoy puns and wordplay, these puzzles are sure to please and engage. Sharpen your pencil, put on your thinking toque and see if you're Canuck-eugh to solve these puzzles!
- Author BiographyGwen Sjogren, one of Canadas top crossword designers, has earned the esteem of crossword fans by producing hundreds of puzzles with intriguing themes, witty wordplay and creative layouts. Sjogren has designed twelve crossword collections, including the last six in the O Canada Crosswords series. Originally from Hamilton, Ontario, she now lives in Calgary, Alberta. Shes been a guest at many media outlets including CBC Radio.
- Author(s)Gwen Sjogren
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Noteb/w puzzles
- Weight298 g
- Width275 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.