All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid growth in online and virtual learning opportunities has created culturally diverse university classes and corporate training sessions. Instruction for these learning opportunities must adjust to meet participant needs.
Cross-Cultural Considerations in the Education of Young Immigrant Learners brings together professional discourse regarding best practices, challenges, and insights on both higher education and corporate training settings. This book is a vital instrument for instructional designers, faculty, administrators, corporate trainers, students and researchers interested in design and facilitation of online learning for a global audience.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGrace Onchwari,Jared Keengwe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.