All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has the chapters from the Handbook of International and Intercultural Communication, Second Edition relating to the structure and growth of cross-cultural and intercultural communication. With an expanded forward by William Gudykunst it is an invaluable resource for students and lecturers of communications studies.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Gudykunst (Ph.D., Minnesota, 1977) is Professor of Speech Communication at the College of Communications, California State University, Fullerton. Bill has written and edited numerous works for SAGE, including the Handbook of Intercultural and International Communication, 2/e, and Bridging Differences: Effective Intergroup Communication, 3/e as well as the best-selling introductory undergraduate texts Building Bridges: Interpersonal Skills for a Changing World (Houghton Mifflin) and Communicating with Strangers: An Approach to Intercultural Communication, 3/e (McGraw-Hill). He is extremely well known in the discipline and is one of its most prolific writers/scholars in the areas of intercultural communication and human communication theory.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliographies , index
- Weight544 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWilliam B. Gudykunst
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.