All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins New Primary Maths: Cross-Curricular Word Problems 3 encourages children to practise the skills of using and applying maths. The activities build problem-solving skills while developing other key maths concepts, and challenge children to apply their mathematical kwledge to other curricular contexts, such as science, history and geography. * Contains 40 differentiated word problems, each matched to an objective from the Renewed Framework, and a cross-curricular topic * Can be easily integrated with the daily mathematics lesson * Guidance is given on how to assess pupil's progress * Comes with a CD of editable Word files, so you can tailor the investigations to the needs of your class.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight220 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.