All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume brings together a well-selected collection of twelve articles providing a comprehensive and very informative summary of contemporary work on lexical blending. It combines theoretically informed descriptions of a variety of languages and a number of contributions with a theoretically original focus. It is the first book of its kind on the subject, and because of its cross-disciplinary nature, it is of high relevance t only to word-formation scholars and students, but also to a wide readership within the linguistics community.
- Author BiographyVincent Renner, Francois Maniez and Pierre J.L. Arnaud, University of Lyon, France.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number252
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byFrancois Maniez,Pierre Arnaud,Vincent Renner
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.