All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to discuss mistaken identity and gender issues as they relate to cross-dressing on the Chinese operatic stage, this book examines a wide range of materials, including traditional dramatic texts, modern literary writings, critical writings (for example, quhua), opera paintings, and contemporary movies.
- Author BiographySiu Leung Li is Associate Professor in the Department of Cultural Studies at Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Siu Leung Li
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.