All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to discuss mistaken identity and gender issues as they relate to cross-dressing on the Chinese operatic stage, this book examines a wide range of materials, including traditional dramatic texts, modern literary writings, critical writings (for example, quhua), opera paintings, and contemporary movies.
- Author BiographySiu Leung Li is Associate Professor in the Department of Cultural Studies at Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Siu Leung Li
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.