All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cross-Examination Handbook teaches students the skills and strategies behind planning and conducting a persuasive cross-examination. This book offers step-by-step instruction and outstanding examples from illustrative trials. Two criminal and two civil case files, along with role-play assignments, give students practice actually planning and executing a cross-examination.
- Author(s)George R Sr Dekle,Ronald H Clark,William S Bailey
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.