All listings for this product
About this product
- Description...invative and important thinking about the various relations between feminist theory, queer theory, and lesbian theory, as well as the possibility that liberation can be mutual rather than mutually exclusive. -Lambda Book Report Challenging and interesting. -Just Out A collection of fifteen interdisciplinary essays examining the history, current condition, and evolving shape of lesbian alliances with U.S. feminists. Contributors explore the social and aesthetic significance of the terms lesbian and feminist with the interest of reforming and strengthening them.
- Author BiographyDana Heller, Associate Professor of English at Old Dominion University, is the author of Family Plots: The De-Oedipalization of Popular Culture and The Feminization of Quest-Romance: Radical Departures.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/1997
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDana A. Heller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.