All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMulti-millionaire Anthony Spencer is trapped in a coma and finds himself in a surreal world that reflects the skewed priorities of the life he's lived on earth where he meets a stranger who turns out to be Jesus and a grandmother who is the Holy Spirit. Pleading for a second chance, he is sent back to earth to redeem himself. There he must fight to put right the mess he's created, experiencing events through others' eyes before deciding how to use the miraculous gift he's been given. Before his illness he had set events in motion that he w needs to undo - but will he have the courage to make the right choice? THE SHACK is an international phemen, surpassing 1 million copies sold before being picked up by a mainstream publisher: its combination of radical spirituality with a heart-wrenching story made it a word-of-mouth hit, and CROSS ROADS has all the ingredients to repeat its impact.
- Author BiographyWm Paul Young was born in Canada but raised by his missionary parents among a stone age tribe in the highlands of what was New Guinea. He suffered great loss as a child and young adult, but now enjoys the 'wastefulness of grace' with his family in the US Pacific Northwest. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Wm Paul Young
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight190 g
- Width133 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.