All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVintage designs inspire a host of greeting card options, from wedding and baby to everyday floral This practical collection of cross-stitch project cards provides exciting inspiration to stitch for family and friends. The cards are grouped so each design can be worked individually or as part of a set. Using a limited color palette and very little backstitch, the patterns are easy to follow and the cards themselves are practical in size. With silhouettes and old-fashioned sewing patterns, there is a vintage feel to this collection of motifs.
- Author BiographyMaria Diaz is a freelance needlecraft designer who has been published regularly in magazines. She is the author of An Embroiderers Garden and several books in the Cross Stitch Motif series and the Easy Cross Stitch series.
- Author(s)Maria Diaz
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.