All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in the Cross Stitch Motif series contains dozens of themed borders, small and large images, and samplers to inspire an endless array of stitching projects. Easy-to-follow color charts and a color pattern key for each page make each book a useful addition to every design library. The variety of culinary and food motifs in this collection will inspire cross-stitchers to create designs using images of cakes, tea cups, a richly colored spice sampler, fruits and vegetables, and other motifs to embellish tea towels, napkins, and table linens. Using a variety of sizes and styles to liven up any kitchen, the project book features fantastic samplers along with lots of smaller motifs.
- Author BiographyMaria Diaz is a freelance needlecraft designer who has been published regularly in magazines and books worldwide.
- Author(s)Maria Diaz
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCross Stitch Motif
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width163 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.