All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by a wide variety of subjects--the natural world; the shapes, colors, and patterns of pottery designs of the 1950s and 1960s; sweets and cakes; baby toys and clothes; parties and special occasions; and crafts such as sewing, knitting, and patchwork--this collection of cross-stitch motifs has something for everyone. The designs can be stitched as one whole piece or used to embellish items such as tea towels, aprons, tablecloths, pillowcases, shopping bags, make-up bags, purses, and clothing: any textile item you'd like to decorate. The book includes easy-to-follow cross-stitch charts and boasts an easy-to-carry size. With a wealth of design options, any crafter can be as creative as he or she likes.
- Author BiographySusan Bates has created designs for large department stores in London that sold designer hand knitting yarns and patterns. She has also created cross-stitch designs for other publishing companies in England, trained to be an art teacher, and has taught knitting and sewing classes to adults.
- Author(s)Susan Bates
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width183 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.