All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of this issue is international buyer behavior. The papers collected in this volume contribute to theory development and contain important implications for managers and policy makers. With chapters written by leading marketing scholars from around the world, including current and/or former Presidents of the American Academy of Advertising, the European Academy of Advertising, and the Korea Advertising Society, this volume focuses on cutting edge issues that affect buyer behavior in an international context. The first of the four sections of the book focuses on a controversial topic: the impact of direct to consumer prescription drug advertising on consumers. Next is a group of papers that looks at the role of emotions in advertising and retailing contexts and their impact on buyers. The third section of the book examines cultural factors as they pertain to buyer behavior in multiple contexts, including explaining apparently paradoxical buyer behavior among Koreans and examining drivers of satisfaction with industrial goods across markets. The final set of chapters examines a truly hot topic in international buyer behavior research: interactive marketing in international contexts. Papers in these chapters examine current issues such as developing loyalty to on-line communities, reactions to mobile gaming and banner advertisements, and cross-national differences in website structure.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAdvances in International Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byS. Tamer Cavusgil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.