All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe pirate Olivier Levasseur, 'the Buzzard', has captured the greatest ship ever to sail the high seas, the Virgin of the Cape, a Portuguese ship carring a solid gold cross seven feet long. The Fiery Cross of Goa. Levasseur is hiding somewhere in the Indian Ocean, but Patrick Devlin is on his tail. However, Devlin's former master, and bitter enemy, John Coxon, has been sent to kill him ...CROSS OF FIRE sees Devlin traverse Guinea and the slave coasts of Africa and the pirate islands of the Seychelles with the Royal Navy blocking his path, his old pirate enemies hunting him and his murderous former master hot on his heels.
- Author BiographyMark Keating was born in North London and spent most of his life working around the South East selling everything from comic books to champagne. He now lives in Pembrokeshire with his wife and sons and is currently looking at the sea. Visit Mark Keating's website at http://markkeatingsbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ and follow him on Twitter @piratedevlin
- PrizesShortlisted for Mountbatten Maritime Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Mark Keating
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight294 g
- Width132 mm
- Height28 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.